Youngsville, North Carolina

So a few days ago I posted a review about their terrible customer service.Someone did reach out to me after I commented on the websites Facebook page, and we had a lovely exchange and they apologized.

Once they then saw that I had posted a negative review of their company elsewhere, before they had spoken to me. After I had tried to get in touch with them for two months they sent me a follow up message attacking me for doing so. Their customer service is a JOKE.

This company is a joke, and they have absolutely no respect for anyone that was actually willing to buy things from them.Oh and so that maybe my claims are actually meaningful to them this time, I didn't wait two months.

Review about: Egifter Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Egifter?

Comments

Oakville, Connecticut, United States #1268518

I like egifter.Customer support is useless but get the marketing manager and she'll help you.

Donna's her name.Orders can get cancelled sometimes.

Feel better now? Sounds like someone needs a Midol.

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more