Youngsville, North Carolina

So a few days ago I posted a review about their terrible customer service.Someone did reach out to me after I commented on the websites Facebook page, and we had a lovely exchange and they apologized.

Once they then saw that I had posted a negative review of their company elsewhere, before they had spoken to me. After I had tried to get in touch with them for two months they sent me a follow up message attacking me for doing so. Their customer service is a JOKE.

This company is a joke, and they have absolutely no respect for anyone that was actually willing to buy things from them.Oh and so that maybe my claims are actually meaningful to them this time, I didn't wait two months.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of egifter customer care from Egifter and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Egifter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Coinbase. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Egifter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Egifter?

Comments

eGifterCares
Egifter Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We would like to see if we could possibly resolve this issue with you. Could you reach out to us to provide us with more details so we can see how we can assist further?

Oakville, Connecticut, United States #1268518

I like egifter.Customer support is useless but get the marketing manager and she'll help you.

Donna's her name.Orders can get cancelled sometimes.

Feel better now? Sounds like someone needs a Midol.