Youngsville, North Carolina

So a few days ago I posted a review about their terrible customer service.Someone did reach out to me after I commented on the websites Facebook page, and we had a lovely exchange and they apologized.

Once they then saw that I had posted a negative review of their company elsewhere, before they had spoken to me. After I had tried to get in touch with them for two months they sent me a follow up message attacking me for doing so. Their customer service is a JOKE.

This company is a joke, and they have absolutely no respect for anyone that was actually willing to buy things from them.Oh and so that maybe my claims are actually meaningful to them this time, I didn't wait two months.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Egifter and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Egifter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Coinbase. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Egifter and egifter customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Egifter?

Comments

Oakville, Connecticut, United States #1268518

I like egifter.Customer support is useless but get the marketing manager and she'll help you.

Donna's her name.Orders can get cancelled sometimes.

Feel better now? Sounds like someone needs a Midol.