Egifter - Review about Dominos Pizza Gift Card from East Orange, New Jersey
bought a gift card from them on the site it says claim gift card i clicked it thought i was about to reveal the code, little did i know they said i clicked claim gift card & that means i used it, then support goes on to Tell me they see i haven used the balance& theres nothing they can do about it. . still waiting on a response so far nothing yet
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Dominos Pizza Gift Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "Bought a very expensive bracelet from Lia Sophia with lifetime coverage only to discover that the company will no longer honor it although they remain in business. Shame on you..."
- "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."