So a few days ago I posted a review about their terrible customer service.Someone did reach out to me after I commented on the websites Facebook page, and we had a lovely exchange and they apologized.
Once they then saw that I had posted a negative review of their company elsewhere, before they had spoken to me. After I had tried to get in touch with them for two months they sent me a follow up message attacking me for doing so. Their customer service is a JOKE.
This company is a joke, and they have absolutely no respect for anyone that was actually willing to buy things from them.Oh and so that maybe my claims are actually meaningful to them this time, I didn't wait two months.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "bought a gift card from them on the site it says claim gift card i clicked it thought i was about to reveal the code, little did i know..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."